Our FREE information sessions on Food Preservation will help you get started. Learn the basics of canning safety and equipment, and taste the difference between home-made and store-bought!
- Monday, September 11. Henderson Memorial Public Library, Jefferson. 6pm.
- Thursday, September 14. Conneaut Human Resources Center. 6pm.
September is the time of year when many local farms offer discounts on canning-friendly produce such as paste tomatoes. Find fresh produce at:
- Ashtabula Farmers Market – Sunday, September 10. 10am-2pm
- Indoor Market at ACMC – Thursday, September 14. 12pm – 3pm
- Online at Community Harvest Food Hub
Share your favorite canning photos and find daily recipes on ALFC’s Facebook page!